Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Post 4 : A free-themed post

Hi bloggers: in this opportunity I can choose a free topic for write in this post. 
The topic for today is my favourite sport: Basketball.
Resultado de imagen para At&t center

This sport consist in 5 people on the floor (per team):

1: Base,is the more agile player, is fast and have a god dribling whot the balon.
2: This player helped to 1 (base) and is a good shoter from 3 point line and medium distance.
3: Is the most athletic player, is fast, tall and good for doing point from medium distance and under the basket.
4: Ala-pivot, Big player and athletic, this helped to pivot in difficult plays. 
5: Pivot, big player too, her function is play under the basket for get secure point. 
                                                                                                        
The objetive is getting more point posible for won the game.
I practice 5 year ago. I was part of the team school (Boston college in Maipu) and my funtion was base.


2 comments:

  1. I like this sport, we could practice one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever seen the video "Stephen Curry: zone "? it's breathtaking... ah! and I have to recommend you to watch "Kuroko no basket", the basketball anime.

    ReplyDelete